Kitting, also called bundling or assembly services, ensures that multiple locations receive the same supplies that are needed for a specific project. Kits can include a wide range of materials ranging from equipment, cables and instructions – even the tools needed for an installation.
From simple to complex, kits are created to your custom specifications. The kitting process can be fully-outsourced or inventory can be shipped to our warehouse for the kitting and shipping processes to occur.
Kitting services include:
- Procurement of kit inventory (equipment, accessories, instructions, tools, etc.)
- Inventory management
- Labeling and repacking
- Kit assembly and packaging
- Shipment to locations
- On-demand kit distribution (kits are built, stored and shipped on request)
Custom Computer Cables has produced and shipped thousands of kits for customers for a wide range of uses. Kitting examples include:
- Security /CCTV package kitting. All supplies and instruction are procured and bundled, then shipped as each new store opens for easy installation of security equipment.
- Communications or computer equipment kitting. All equipment, down to the tie-wraps and flashlight, are packaged and shipped, arriving before the installation technician, ensuring a smooth and efficient installation.
- Promotional & POS material kitting. Monthly promotional & POS materials are packaged and shipped to store locations, arriving precisely before the promotion begins.
Our kitting services are custom and flexible, designed to efficiently and accurately fit your business needs. Contact us today with your kitting requirements.